Monday, January 18, 2016

Daily Workout - Get Fit in 15





If you're not following me on IG yet, do it now! Like right now. ;-) I've been posting daily workouts you can do right in your living room without any equipment! 

As a stay at home mom who dabbles in a lot of other things (fitness modeling, personal training, weather anchoring, nutrition) I understand how tough it is to get in a good workout! Time is limited, but that's no excuse.

My babies are my workout partners almost every day... I use them as weights (it's fun for them too)- I have my son do exercises with me, he chases me up and down the stairs with dinos... and sometimes they just hang out while I work around them. But they are NEVER an excuse not to workout. In fact, in the morning, my son usually asks me "has mama done her exercises, yet?". On days when I'm not feeling it, I just think of that sweet voice and dig deep. I want to be healthy, fit, strong & happy for those two precious kids. BUT... of course I don't want to ignore them (mom guilt!!), so my 15 minute workouts are PERFECT!! I get in a great sweat & major muscle burn without putting off my duties (lego building, fort designing & dino watching).

There's no excuse! Anyone can do a 15 minute workout! Follow me on IG for more!!!

DIRECTIONS FOR THE ABOVE HITT WORKOUT:
3 minutes jog in place

HITT CYCLE 1:
Jumping switch lunges 30 seconds
Jog 10 seconds
Repeat 3 times

REST ONE MINUTE

HITT CYCYLE 2:
In out squat hops 30 seconds
Jog 10 seconds
Repeat 3 times

REST 1 MINUTE

HITT CYCLE 3:
Tuck Jumps 30 seconds
Jog 10 seconds
Repeat 3 times

REST 1 MINUTE
Star Jumps 30 seconds
Jog 10 seconds
Repeat 3 times






No comments:

Post a Comment