Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Pull-Ups ... Kinda

While this video is supposed to show you a couple new exercises to try out... It showed me that my pull-ups need work haha! Full-range of motion is always the goal... but it's not always the result LOL! In my defense, I shot this video AFTER an intense back workout so I was pretty pooped.

Anyway, enough excuses... I will get better at these!

Our pull-up bar is one of my favorite pieces of workout equipment! And working out my back is my second favorite muscle (hamstrings are my fav). So, I wanted to share with you a few of the exercises I love with the pull-up bar!

If you can't do a full pull-up (like I clearly can't hahaha)... You can put your feet up on the wall or some type of support to help you... Or you can do as full-range as possible and keep improving! I promise I CAN do a few good ones before I start slacking ;-)



CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment