Thursday, September 10, 2015

Don't Add Any Layers This Fall!

Every spring, I get tons of new clients coming to me saying they gained too much weight during the fall and winter months. Cold weather, baggy clothes and yummy comfort food ... packing on the pounds is just so easy and easy to hide in the winter. But once the temps rise and you grab your favorite shorts and tank... you'll be sad to see they don't fit... So this year, skip the bulking up phase and get fit in the cold!

Check out my food and exercise plans to see what fits your needs best OR sign up for my discounted winter weight-loss plan for just $80!! You'll get a food plan with 5 choices per meal and an indoor workout plan that can be done at home or the gym. Email me for more details and to sign up girlsjustwannahavebuns@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment