Thursday, January 7, 2016

Ok, we are 7 days into the new year.. Have you broken your "get fit" resolution yet? Have you even started it?

Hopefully you're staying strong, sticking to it and working hard - but for the rest of you...
I bet you just don't have time, right? You're way too busy, you'll start next week..next month.. next year. No way!

We ALL have time... especially when my workouts only take 15 minutes!!! Wake up a little early, go to bed 15 minutes later, squeeze it in on your lunch break.. Just do it!

My "Fit in 15" workouts are not only short... just 15 minutes (seriously) but they are killer!

I've designed the workouts to be done 5-6 days a week. Each day is something new, challenging different muscles and capacities (plyos, sculpting, lengthening). Here is workout episode 1
CLICK HERE TO GET "FIT IN 15"



To see all of the workouts, go to iFit Daily

Here's what people are saying about the workouts...



"I LOVE your fit in 15. I pack my days full, like most people and knowing I can do something good for myself that will only take 15 minutes is nice. I definitely did more workouts than normal because it was so easy to access and the intensity level was perfect for a quick challenge." - Emilee

"I enjoy the Fit in 15 videos! I loved how efficient they are & that they don't require any equipment. There are definitely days that I wouldn't have exercised at all if I didn't have a 15 minute option at home." - Kristie

" Between commuting and working fulltime, there are days where going to the for a long workout just doesn't work. Elyse's "Fit in 15" take away those excuses. I can always squeeze in 15 minutes (especially from my living room). However, don't get me wrong... they are VERY productive 15 minutes. You can actually sculpt your body and get your heart rate up with JUST 15 minutes of exercise versus jogging on the treadmill for hours each week. Ever video is different. Anyone can do the workouts with her modifications and see results. At the end of the day, when I'm exhausted, the one thing I always remember it IT'S ONLY 15 MINUTES! NO EXCUSES!" - Brittney


" I just did the first "Fit in 15" video yesterday and, today, I'm sore! I may have questioned how hard a 15 minute workout could be. Uhhh yeah, it's hard ;-)" - Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment