Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Cilantro Chili Chicken w/ Sweet Potato Noodles

Christmas came early and I got a SPIRALIZER wahoooo!!! I was like a kid on Christmas... well, it's almost Christmas and I'm almost a kid - so it was fitting ;-)

For months my family has been loving replacing carbs with veggie varieties - cauliflower for rice and mash, zucchini for noodles, zucchini as fries, etc. But now... oh the possibilities!! In the first few days I have already made zucchini noodles, beet noodles and sweet potato noodles - all AMAZING!!

I paired the sweet potato noodles with cilantro chili chicken and wow wow... The flavor profile was on fleek (Ok, I'm totally trying to be Food Network-ish and hip with that last statement. The fact that I just used "hip" shows you that I'm a nerd LOL).

Ok, this meal is a must! TRY it!! You'll love it!!



CILANTRO CHILI CHICKEN
1LB ground chicken
1 small sweet onion, diced
1/2C chopped cilantro
1tsp chili powder
1tsp sea salt
1TBSP coconut oil

SWEET POTATO NOODLES
1 large sweet potato
1TBSP coconut oil

HOW TO:
Saute onion w/  oil. Add chicken and seasonings. Cook through. Add cilantro and "noodles". Cook on medium for 5-8 minutes until potato noodles are the texture you like (best with a little crunch).

No comments:

Post a Comment