Saturday, September 12, 2015

Shrinking the post-baby belly

As most of you know, I recently had my second baby. She's almost three months old and has changed so much. It's so exciting to see her sweet personality emerge and watch her developing an amazing zest for life... She's inspiring!!! Babies bring us so much joy (hence her name, Joyah) and wonder... but they also but our bodies through soooo much! We stress about them, we're sleep deprived, we're frustrated... oh and we are way heavier than ever before LOL!

After 9 months of stretching and stretching and stretching some more... it takes time to get that pre-baby definition back in your mid-section. Some days I feel discouraged and wonder why it's taking so long, but then I remind myself it took 9 months to get so big, so it'll take a while to get tight again.

All that said, I'm overall pretty happy with my shrinking belly and I wanted to share with you all (even though some pictures are pretty YIKES) my belly shrinking journey.


This is crazy cause I actually thought my belly looked ok here!! Haha!



Finally starting to see those definition lines


Still have work to do, but I've come a long way!

I wanted to share these pictures with all of you to remind you ... and myself... that it takes time but there are small improvements every day. Sometimes it's hard to see how far you've come until you look back at where you started. This isn't just for new mommies but for anyone on a fitness and health journey. You won't see huge results overnight, but each day you will get closer to your goal as long as you keep at it! 11 weeks from now, you can be that much closer to the ideal you OR you can still be wishing for it. Take action ;-)

If you'd like any help reaching your goals... check out my personalized services OR sign up for my winter weight-loss plan! Email me at girlsjustwannahavebuns@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment