Friday, September 25, 2015

Mama & Tilmo Fitness Fun

Workout partners are great! They keep you motivated, committed and make the daunting task more enjoyable.... and I have the best little partner ever! It's my baby boy (toddler, really) Tilman - aka Tilmo, as he calls himself.

Every morning after breakfast, me and "Tilmo" get our fitness on. Every day is a little something different... but we always include some mama/Til partner exercises where I use him as my weight. That might be Tilmo press (bench press), high-five crunches, bridge ups, weighted stair climbs (holding him as I climb)... or his new fav... dino chase - his dinosaurs scare me and I sprint up the stairs to get away. Do this 50 times and you'll be wishing the dino would just eat you haha!

A couple of my favs are Tilmo squats and toddler press. Switch back and forth between these two exercises 5 times and mix in some crunches, that'll give you a full body workout in 10-15 minutes without leaving your house ... which can be quite a challenge with a toddler who strips his clothes off every time you're about to walk out the door haha!

CLICK HERE for our workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment