Monday, March 16, 2015

Outdoor Workout - No Equipment Needed

The weather is getting soo nice! Today, a high of 75 with plenty of sunshine... couldn't be better!

On days like this, I like to take my workouts outside. Of course, you could just go for a run, but I personally, like to make it a little more exciting with a mixture of cardio and resisitance training. That's what I did today.

Try out this workout and let me know what you think...

START: 1 mile run

Push-Ups
Body-Weight Squats
*Do a total of 100 each! Take breaks and switch between the two exercises until you've done 100. It's ok to do push-ups on your knees

Walking Lunges: I did these around the entire block for a total of 250 lunges (125 on each leg).

Tricep Dips (use a stair or ledge)
Crunches (I didn't do these because I'm prego ;-)) ... instead, I did hamstring reverse bridge-ups, do either one
*100 of each, switching between the two. Try sets of 25



No comments:

Post a Comment